Bières de legende Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Upload Downloaded Information To Facebook Page

Répondre au sujet    Bières de legende Index du Forum » Recrutement » Charte de guilde Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
rafatan

Message Upload Downloaded Information To Facebook Page Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I cant figure out why, or how to enable that option. Method 2 On Desktop 1 Go to Facebook's website. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. But with most people the likes show up eventually. If you want tobe on FB again as a person you need to start a new personal profile. .. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. MichielGaas Pffiew. Karen HI everyone explains how to convert from a facebook profile to a page but then how do you upload the downlaoded archive of information from your profile to the new page????? I cant see where/how to do this . If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password to continue. If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and then select Public. Doing so will upload your picture(s) to your selected Facebook page. Is there a way to move the business page to its own account ? . Flag as. MichielGaas I dont think you can go back Ugo . It's in the bottom-right corner of the post window. MichielGaas Hi John, I really appreciate you sharing this on my blog. There was an alternate form of verifying who you are, but that didn't work either. BISHNU BISHNU . But my username got left over with my profile, even though that profile no longer existed! A visit to the Facebook URL with that username produced page not found. Read John Roams comments. This is the tricky bit. Stereourbano hi i have a question when you convert your personal profile to a fans page the profile username go to the new page. Some useful comments in this post. You can add more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add text to the post by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box. If FB indicates that the requested username is not available, try again in a few days. What to do??? Please help . Will keep an eye out. MichielGaas Hi Thealize, Sorry for my late reply :-/ Re your question: as far as I know: not possible Bestest, Michiel . Special Feature 1 of 5 How much do you tip? Do you give the garbage staff or mail/package delivery people on your route a winter holiday tip or gift? asked by Yahoo Answers Team Special Feature 2 of 5 Fresh air, an inspiring team, a good bossWhats important for you to succeed professionally? What factors create a good work environment? asked by Yahoo Answers Team Special Feature 3 of 5 Share your most anticipated launch of the year! What movie or TV show are you most excited for in 2018? asked by Yahoo Answers Team Special Feature 4 of 5 Winter gift-giving season is upon us! Do you prefer wrapping gifts in bags, wrapping paper, or another option? asked by Yahoo Answers Team Special Feature 5 of 5 Dog trainers everywhere- share your tips! How do you help train a puppy not to bite? asked by Yahoo Answers Team . Reneeblogg Thanks so much for this& I am wondering if it is possible to move old fans to a new fan page? I created a new FB page as they said I cannot change username and I just secured the copyrighted username so I wanted to change. Im not sure what happens to the outstanding friend request on your profile. Is there any way to correct this. Im in the process of changing from a Personal to a Business page. I already have created a fan page before I knew about the above migration process when setting up the fan page 5a02188284
download facebook new version messengercomment pirater un compte facebook au maroc gratuithow to get an electronic signature for facebookfacebook chat for lg kp500facebook texas holdem poker cheat softwarenombres alternativos para el facebook con letras rarasfacebook like exchange appdownload facebook everyonesayings that will get alot of likes on facebookcomo abrir el chat de facebook en un ipad

Jeu 11 Jan - 01:28 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 11 Jan - 01:28 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Bières de legende Index du Forum » Recrutement » Charte de guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation